HOW TO ENTER
1. Create a NEW account. **NOTE this is a new account for this submission process ONLY, if you have a Dripbook account it will not work, nor will your APA account information.
2. Upload your images. Only digital images are accepted through our online submission process.
3. You can upload up to two images at a time and as many images as you'd like. There is no limit on the number of single entries submitted.
4. All files must be JPEGs, no smaller than 1024 pixels on the longest side and at most 4000 pixels, 72 dpi, sRGB color profile, with no visible identifying text/symbols.
5. Image files need a numbers only file name. Image files are identified to the entry and assigned an arbitrary ID for the "blind" judging.
6. A single image entry is one image.
7. Diptychs or triptychs will be accepted but MUST be submitted as one file (Artist must combine the two or three images into one JPEG.
6. Preview your submission.
7. Pay with PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account).
8. Receive an email confirmation of your submission. Once you have paid, your submission is final and you are not able to edit your images. You may return to your account to enter more images.
9. You do not need to be an APA member to enter the contest, but members receive a 50% discount on entry fees.
10. Anyone claiming APA membership must be current in their dues at the time of entry and when winners are announced.
11. No image that has been chosen for this exhibition in previous year may be eligible for submission.
12. No Artist may be selected for this competition for more than 6 images.
Your images will be custom framed and matted under acrylic in an 8ply acid free ragboard matting and a very high quality matte black finished wood frame by Jerry Solomon Framing.
If your image or images are chosen you will receive a detailed email explaining print drop off, high-res image submission for show book, payment and time frame in which these need to occur.
We negotiated a non-profit volume discount so framing and matting fees with Jerry Solomon Custom Picture Framing (including sales tax) are still just $90 for each 16x20” frame. Payment instructions will be sent to the artist at the time of image selection notification. There are no hanging fees. The framed piece is yours to keep. The pick up times for getting your framed art back will be emailed to exhibitors at the end of the run of show. Any pieces not picked up by the final pick up deadline will be recycled.
RETURN TO COMPETITION INFO